1025 Montgomery Highway – Southcrest Building
1025 Montgomery Hwy Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
Various size office suites available including:• Suite 217 (165 ± SF)• Suite 109 (1,143 ± SF)• Suite 200 (1,475 ± SF)• Suite 111 (598 ± SF)Can combine suites for 3,376 ± SF, 4,004 ± SF, and 5,479 ± optionsTotal Building Size: 36,178 ± SFCommon conference roomFree surface parkingExcellent location on Montgomery Hwy (Hwy 31) with close proximity to CBD and Midtown areasConvenient to
Call for Price
1100 Cedar Springs Road
1100 Cedar Springs Road, Talladega, Alabama 35160
Cedar Springs farm community50 minutes from Birmingham5 miles South of I-20Between Talladega Super Speedway and Cheaha State ParkGreat hunting with several elevated home sites with beautiful scenic viewsMany gentrified homes in the areaSale price: $600,000.00 or $2,610.
130 South Crest Drive
130 South Crest Drive Birmingham, Alabama 35209
2,050 +/- SF office suiteSingle story buildingWell maintained propertyGreat parkingTiled restrooms with showerNice shared entrywayAccess to large conference roomConvenient to I-65 and Oxmoor Road$2,250/month
Call for Price
141 Acres in Brompton
Hwy 28 at Brompton/I-20 Exit Moody, Alabama 35094
Size: Approximately 141 +/- ACLocated on the south side of US Hwy 78, just off the Brompton/I-20 ExitApproximately 24 miles away from the town of Lincoln and the Honda plant, and approximately 59 miles from the town of Vance and the Mercedes plantDevelopment incentives possibleOwner may divide (see conceptual layout)Rail: Norfolk Southern Railroad - Main Line
1641 Ashville Road
Cedar Springs Shopping Center 1641 Ashville Road Leeds, Alabama 35094
Great visibility from Hwy 411/Ashville RdTraffic Count: 25,790 vehicles per dayEnd cap space in excellent condition with front open retail area, 3 offices, rear stockroom and 2 restrooms1/2 mile south of I-20 Exit #144 Leeds/MoodyCenter anchored by well established Bama Flea Mall and Antiques CenterPylon signage availableSuite 1641: ($4,000/mo)Suite 1631: ($1,000/mo)
Call for Price
1929 The Farley Building 3rd Avenue North
1929 Third Ave. N. Birmingham, Alabama
Historic office building in Birmingham CentralBusiness District● Ideal for Law Office or Corporate/RegionalHeadquarters● Close to University of Alabama-Birmingham,UAB & St.
Call for Price
2300 Block of Alton Road
2300 Block of Alton Road Birmingham, Alabama 35210
• 2 +/- acres• One-half mile from I-459 Exit #31 at Derby Parkway - light Industrial area between Irondale and Trussville• Easy access to I-459, I-59 and I-20• 372 feet +/- frontage on Alton Road• Gentle slope up from road to rear• Tax Parcel 24-00-09-1-000-013.
2300 Block of Alton Road
2300 Block Of Alton Road Birmingham, Alabama 35210
4½ +/- acresOne-half mile from I-459 Exit #31 at Derby Parkway - light Industrial area between Irondale and TrussvilleEasy access to I-459, I-59 and I-20447 feet +/- frontage on Alton RoadLevel with small creekTax Parcel 24-00-09-1-000-013.
2451 Green Springs Highway
2451 Green Springs Hwy Birmingham, Alabama 35209
Great visibility on Green Springs HwyTerrific views of downtownIn very close proximity to I-65Property abuts the Vulcan TrailTraffic Count: 20,830 Vehicles Per DayZoned QB-2 City of BirminghamProposed multi-family
2800 Dartmouth Avenue
2800 Dartmouth Avenue Bessemer, Alabama 35020
For Sale or Lease:• Buyer has option to leaseback approximately one-fourth of the 6,500 +/- SF office space for 5 years for $67,800 payable in advance. This would allow buyer to acquire property with zero down-payment.• Buyer has option to continue leasing yard for $1,725 per month creating low net monthly payments.• 6,500 +/- SF office and 21,500 +/- SF warehouse• 2.
3300 Lindsey Loop Road
Lindsey Loop Road Jefferson County, Alabama
Easy access to Morgan Road/I-459 Exit andEastern Valley Road/I-459 Exit• Nice terrain• All utilities except sewer available• Zoned A-1, Jefferson County• Ideal for single family, subdivision, mini-farms orcorporate retreat• Zoned for McAdory Schools
3604 Huntsville Avenue
3604 Huntsville Ave Brighton, Alabama 35020
3 +/- acres at the corner of Huntsville Avenue and Jaybird Road in Bessemer areaJust off I-20/I-59 Exit #113 (18th Ave) with some interstate visibiltyGood potential for light industrial use or other commercial useLocated just north of Chevron, McDonald’s and Marathon GasTraffic Count: 60,131 vehicles per day on I-20/I-59 and 5,264 on Huntsville Avenue
4401 4th Avenue South
4401 4th Avenue South Birmingham, Alabama 35222
Building Size: 1,617 +/- SFLand Size: 0.60 +/- ACZoned B-2, City of BirminghamApprox. 225 feet frontage on 4th Ave STraffic Count: 16,837 vehicles per dayIdeal for restaurant, retail store, repair shop, used car lot, etc.
4707 Misty Ridge Circle – Trussville, AL
4707 Misty Ridge Circle Trussville, Alabama 35235
Lot 1 = .54 +/- acres = $259,000Lot 5 = .68 +/- acres = $250,000Lot 6 = 2.64 +/- acres = $795,000Lot 4B = .41 +/- acres = $150,000Lot 7B = 1.01 +/- acres = $189,000Lot 7A = 1.
Call for Price
4999 Overton Road
4999 Overton Road Irondale, Alabama 35210
Proposed Commercial4.7+/- AC of level to sloping land2000 +/- SF house built in 1918Originally the Debardeleben Mine Superintendent’s house and may qualify as a historic buildingZoned R-2 City of IrondaleParcel ID #24-31-3-001-024.
5151 Cahaba Valley Road, Suite A
5151 Highway 119, Suite A Indian Springs, Alabama 35242
904 +/- SF office/retail suite availableGreat visibility on Highway 119Traffic count: 12,000 vehicles per dayTwo room office suite with private restroomsRare availability in Indian SpringsAmple parkingSignage available
Call for Price
5431 Rock School Road
5431 Rock School Road Harpersville, Alabama 35078
• Site: 92 ± Acres• Mature timber with creek• Located in Harpersville, approx. 1.5 miles off Highway 280• Utilities available• Less than an hour drive from Birmingham• Several suitable home sites for development• MLS #872413• Parcel ID #07-9-31-0-000-003.000For additional information contact Scott Smithson at 205-937-5347 or ssmithson@lahrealestate.
907 Decatur Highway
907 Decatur Highway Fultondale, Alabama 35068
• Site: 0.62 +/- acre• Excellent exposure on Highway 31/Decatur Highway• Traffic Count: 21,810 vehicles per day (ALDOT)• Well suited for retail, professional office, car wash, automotive, etc.
9115 Parkway East
9115 Parkway East Birmingham, Alabama 35206
Formerly used as a restaurant and suitable for other retail uses or complete redevelopment of the siteApproximately 382 feet frontage on Parkway East (24,670 VPD traffic count) in addition to I-59 frontageAcross from the new Planet Fitness, just down from Walmart Supercenter in the Roebuck area
Billboard Leasehold Interests on Highway 78
Highway 78 Near Leeds I-20/ Bass Pro Shops Interch Leeds, Alabama
2014 Traffic Count on I-20: 70,690 vehicles per dayGround lease expires in 2101Two current license agreements with The Lamar CompaniesExisting Billboards:1 two-faced back-to-back signboards1 four-faced, stacked, back-to-back signboards2015 Rental Income: $16,940.
Corner of Highway 77 and Patton Chapel Road
Hwy 77 & Patton Chapel Rd Lincoln, Alabama 35096
• 3-6 +/- acres at the corner of Hwy 77 andPatton Chapel Road• Zoning: B-2 General Business District, City ofLincoln• Sewer available• Fronts 2 roads• Adjacent to Lincoln K-12 school and PonderFamily Medicine• Traffic Count: 9.
Elliotsville Plaza – 8919 Highway 119
8919 Highway 119 Alabaster, Alabama 35007
Two spaces available:1,350 SF± ($1,125 a month)1,568 SF± ($1,200 a month)23,206 cars per day on Highway 119Great visibility on Highway 119Ideal for office or retailZoned B-2 / City of Alabaster
Grants Mill Road Land, 50± AC
Grants Mill Road Irondale, Alabama 35210
Zoned R-4, IrondaleEasy access to I-459Adjacent to Pine Tree Country Club & across from Church of the HighlandsGood for multi-family, institutional, or single familyLocated in an opportunity zone
Highway 31 Land
Highway 31 South Alabaster, Alabama 35007
Up to 5.37 +/- acres fronting US Hwy 31 and Mellow DriveExcellent visibility in a high growth areaZoning: M-1 Light Industrial, which also permits B-4General Business District usesGreat location for office/warehouse facility needing highway exposure, retail, equipment sales, etc.
Intersection of Highway 231 and Highway 34
Highway 231 & Highway 34 Pell City, Alabama 35125
• Commercial land at Hwy 231 and Hwy34 intersection available for lease or purchase• Sites from 1 acre and up• High visibility and high traffic area (20.130 vehicles per day on Hwy 231)• Located just south of Publix anchored shopping center• DEMOGRAPHICS: 3 miles 5 miles• POPULATION: 14,123 15,717• AVG.
Call for Price
SW Quadrant of I-22 and Hwy 129
SW Quadrant Of I-22 And Hwy 129 Winfield, Alabama 35594
• Site: 82 +/- AC off I-22 Exit #132 (Hwy 129)• Zoned B-1, City of Winfield• Proposed Uses: , retail, hotel, gas station, etc.• Traffic Count: 13,491 vehicles per day on I-22 and 2,108 vehicles per day on Hwy 129• Approx.
2025 Shady Crest Drive
2025 Shady Crest Drive Hoover, Alabama 35216
1,000 sf +/- office space• Mostly open area with private office, kitchenette & private restroom• Private entrance with keycard access• Completely renovated in 2020• Ample parking available - 7:1000$16/psf
Call for Price
1320 Alford Avenue, Suite 120
1320 Alford Avenue, Suite 120 Hoover, Alabama 35226
1,250 +/- SF Office Condo for SaleGround floor access; ample parking4 offices, reception space, kitchenette, and two private restroomsUpdated kitchenette, restrooms and flooring in 2019Planned landscape and parking lot upgrades in 2021
1572 Montgomery Highway, Hoover, AL
Hoover, Alabama 35216
LAH Commercial Real Estate, LLC is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 1572 Montgomery Highway, Hoover, AL 35216, a multi-tenant office building of approximately 20,000 SF, situated on a lot of approximately 60,193 SF, within the dynamic Hoover suburb of Birmingham, AL.
2323 19th Street S
2323 19th Street South Pell City, Alabama 35125
5 Acres total including approx. 3 acres in front of creek, approx. 2 acres behindZoning: B-2 General Business DistrictGreat visibility from the intersection of 19th S and Hwy 231 (martin St.
1101 10th Place South
1101 10th Place South Birmingham, Alabama 35205
1,300 SF +/- street front office space within the University Flats apartment complex• Ideal for an insurance or a real estate office• Convenient to I-65, UAB and downtown• Reserved parking to be made available
$1,625 per Month
2029 Shady Crest Drive
2029 Shady Crest Drive Hoover, Alabama 35216
• Owner/User or Investment Opportunity• Freestanding Office Building on a quiet, private street in Hoover• 10 Private offices, 2 kitchenettes, 1,000 SF meeting space in finished basement• Building and parking lot upgrades completed in 2020• Short-Term tenants provide income and flexibility for owner user• 2021 NOI: $48,000• Do not disturb Tenants; Showings must be coordinated with Br
Pine Grove Road
0 0 Pine Grove Road Walker County, Alabama
Sipsey River Land for Sale67 +/- acres of rolling timberlandWith Sipsey Fork access just below Smith Lake DamAlong Alabama Power's frontage (which they own because of river fluctuation)River flows cold and clear sustaining rainbow trout along with native fishesSipsey River is a first-class paddling river
3951 Wall Street
3951 Wall Street Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35243
• .38 +/- acre vacant lot in Cahaba Heights (approx. 100’ x 160’)• Corner lot just off Crosshaven Drive, beside Zaxby’s & ChickFil-A• Highly desirable area, less than a mile from The Summit, and within walking distance of local restaurants, bakery, shopping, etc.
1701 Henry Road
1701 Henry Road Anniston, Alabama 36207
Historic First Presbyterian Church of AnnistonConveniently located between Downtown Anniston and the Eastern Bypass, near Donoho SchoolIncludes landmark belltower, fellowship hall, sanctuary, playgrounds, large industrial kitchen, on-site parking
1124 22nd Street N
1124 22nd Street N Birmingham, Alabama 35234
Lot size: 5,000 +/- (Approx 50’ x 100’)• Directly across the street from newly constructed Protective Stadium and adjacent to Birmingham- Jefferson ConventionComplex• Zoning: B-2 General Business District
230 Hamby Road
230 Hamby Road Cropwell, Alabama 35054
• This 62 +/- acre estate/farm with a 14,300 +/- SF multi-purpose building began as a house farm/dog kennels then became a home, a locally famous restaurant and event center providing both popular meals and a fabulous location for many weddings and other special events• It comprises 4 parcels of land with two different legal accesses so that it has the potential of being divided• The furnitu