1025 Montgomery Highway – Southcrest Building
1025 Montgomery Hwy Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
Various size office suites available including:• Suite 217 (165 ± SF)• Suite 109 (1,143 ± SF)• Suite 200 (1,475 ± SF)• Suite 111 (598 ± SF)Can combine suites for 3,376 ± SF, 4,004 ± SF, and 5,479 ± optionsTotal Building Size: 36,178 ± SFCommon conference roomFree surface parkingExcellent location on Montgomery Hwy (Hwy 31) with close proximity to CBD and Midtown areasConvenient to
Call for Price
1641 Ashville Road
Cedar Springs Shopping Center 1641 Ashville Road Leeds, Alabama 35094
Great visibility from Hwy 411/Ashville RdTraffic Count: 25,790 vehicles per dayEnd cap space in excellent condition with front open retail area, 3 offices, rear stockroom and 2 restrooms1/2 mile south of I-20 Exit #144 Leeds/MoodyCenter anchored by well established Bama Flea Mall and Antiques CenterPylon signage availableSuite 1641: ($4,000/mo)Suite 1631: ($1,000/mo)
Call for Price
3604 Huntsville Avenue
3604 Huntsville Ave Brighton, Alabama 35020
3 +/- acres at the corner of Huntsville Avenue and Jaybird Road in Bessemer areaJust off I-20/I-59 Exit #113 (18th Ave) with some interstate visibiltyGood potential for light industrial use or other commercial useLocated just north of Chevron, McDonald’s and Marathon GasTraffic Count: 60,131 vehicles per day on I-20/I-59 and 5,264 on Huntsville Avenue
5431 Rock School Road
5431 Rock School Road Harpersville, Alabama 35078
• Site: 92 ± Acres• Mature timber with creek• Located in Harpersville, approx. 1.5 miles off Highway 280• Utilities available• Less than an hour drive from Birmingham• Several suitable home sites for development• MLS #872413• Parcel ID #07-9-31-0-000-003.000For additional information contact Scott Smithson at 205-937-5347 or ssmithson@lahrealestate.
907 Decatur Highway
907 Decatur Highway Fultondale, Alabama 35068
• Site: 0.62 +/- acre• Excellent exposure on Highway 31/Decatur Highway• Traffic Count: 21,810 vehicles per day (ALDOT)• Well suited for retail, professional office, car wash, automotive, etc.
9115 Parkway East
9115 Parkway East Birmingham, Alabama 35206
Formerly used as a restaurant and suitable for other retail uses or complete redevelopment of the siteApproximately 382 feet frontage on Parkway East (24,670 VPD traffic count) in addition to I-59 frontageAcross from the new Planet Fitness, just down from Walmart Supercenter in the Roebuck area
Corner of Highway 77 and Patton Chapel Road
Hwy 77 & Patton Chapel Rd Lincoln, Alabama 35096
• 3-6 +/- acres at the corner of Hwy 77 andPatton Chapel Road• Zoning: B-2 General Business District, City ofLincoln• Sewer available• Fronts 2 roads• Adjacent to Lincoln K-12 school and PonderFamily Medicine• Traffic Count: 9.
Highway 31 Land
Highway 31 South Alabaster, Alabama 35007
Up to 5.37 +/- acres fronting US Hwy 31 and Mellow DriveExcellent visibility in a high growth areaZoning: M-1 Light Industrial, which also permits B-4General Business District usesGreat location for office/warehouse facility needing highway exposure, retail, equipment sales, etc.
Intersection of Highway 231 and Highway 34
Highway 231 & Highway 34 Pell City, Alabama 35125
• Commercial land at Hwy 231 and Hwy34 intersection available for lease or purchase• Sites from 1 acre and up• High visibility and high traffic area (20.130 vehicles per day on Hwy 231)• Located just south of Publix anchored shopping center• DEMOGRAPHICS: 3 miles 5 miles• POPULATION: 14,123 15,717• AVG.
Call for Price
Sunflower Lane Moody, Alabama 35004
Water, power, and sewer available at siteExcellent development opportunityCurrent Zoning: R-2 City of MoodyLocated approximately 3 miles from I-20 Exits #144 and #147Site is approximately 15 miles east of Birmingham with quick access via I-20
2323 19th Street S
2323 19th Street South Pell City, Alabama 35125
5 Acres total including approx. 3 acres in front of creek, approx. 2 acres behindZoning: B-2 General Business DistrictGreat visibility from the intersection of 19th S and Hwy 231 (martin St.
3951 Wall Street
3951 Wall Street Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35243
• .38 +/- acre vacant lot in Cahaba Heights (approx. 100’ x 160’)• Corner lot just off Crosshaven Drive, beside Zaxby’s & ChickFil-A• Highly desirable area, less than a mile from The Summit, and within walking distance of local restaurants, bakery, shopping, etc.
1124 22nd Street N
1124 22nd Street N Birmingham, Alabama 35234
Lot size: 5,000 +/- (Approx 50’ x 100’)• Directly across the street from newly constructed Protective Stadium and adjacent to Birmingham- Jefferson ConventionComplex• Zoning: B-2 General Business District